Babolat RPM Blast 16 660 Tennis String Reel, Best Players Choice


This is very soft and comfortable string. Rafael Nadal, Andy Roddick, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga are the pro player who using this string. Most of the young players think that this is very stiff string and only a pro player like Nadal can use it, which is wrong. This string creates very good spin and good control. The best thing of this string is, can drop the ball like a stone at the last second.
This is a better String than Pro hurricane tour. Babolat RPM Blast 16 660 Tennis String reel has length of 200m and gauge 1.3mm. This is come with color black. This is an ideal choice for big hitters seeking more control and spin. If you want to beat players who beating you this is for you, give a try.  



Share with Your Friends

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the rpm blast black strings feels great, im a 16 year old player from Jamaica and there's no other string I would use to play tournaments or even simple rallying. This is the Best strings I've ever used in my 8 years of tennis. Now I'm playing with my own coach and he Can't keep up with me

Mr. Shife said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you and yours had a great holiday season.