In final match, it was a tight match but finally the top seed Monfils beat Nieminen with (7: 5) (3: 6) (6: 2). If you miss the highlights watch this HD quality highlights and congratulations Monfils.
Labels: Tennis Fun
Actually in this match Novak didn’t give any chance to Berlocq, and also Novak’s unforced errors are very few. Still the big fishes like Federer, Nadal, Murray, and Roddick still in the tournament so tournament is alive. Novak’s intension is very clear in this match that he wanted to sweeps Berlocq out.
Labels: Rafael Nadal
- Take and hold the racket in your left hand (or right hand if you’re a left-handed player).
- Hold the racket: Face (strings) of the racket is perpendicular to the ground.
- Put the palm of your free hand flat on the face of the racket.
- Move your palm toward your body, down the shaft of the racket, until it hits the end of the handle.
- Wrap your fingers around the handle and space them slightly apart. Your thumb and forefinger should lie almost directly on top of the handle, forming a V that point toward your right shoulder (toward your left shoulder if you're left-handed). Your thumb should lie across the top of the handle.
Labels: Tennis Learning
Good qualities are overall this is very good string for the price. The best thing is it doesn’t need “break-in” time (Rare quality for polyester). 55-60lb is the good tension for this gut and baseliners love this gut with its comfort and control. Recommended gut for young players who like overall performance. Some features of this gut are Gauge: 17 / 1.25mm, Length: 40 feet / 12.2m, Construction: Polyester Monofil. This comes with orange color and you can buy it for 8.5$.
Labels: tennis Strings
Some other features of this ball machine is it has 70 ball capacity, Ball Ejection Speed - 10-50 Miles/hour, Ball Feed rate 2-10 second variable interval, Playing Time 1.5-2 hours per charge, Dimensions 15 inch H X 12 inch L X 13 inch W, Weight 24 Pounds. Also this gives one year maintenance and parts warranty. By using this you can easily improve your any tennis strokes specially ground strokes, volleys, lobs etc. You can buy this nearly 600$. Easy to carry and store.
Labels: Tennis Ball Machines
This product is a normal dampener with Wilson technologies. This gives painless playability (It does not flow out from the racket). Also this comes with one per pack and cost around 5$. Buying this dampener you also help to research the breast cancer by 0.05$.
Labels: tennis Strings
Finally if you’re playing with very fast serves and shots please try to buy a quality Forten worm 2 dampener. Highly recommend to leisure tennis players. When you inserting this to racket do the proper instructions else this will break. You can buy this for 5$.
Labels: Tennis Vibration Dampener
Labels: Tennis Grips
Strung Weight: 294.84g
String Pattern: 16 Mains / 19 Crosses
String Tension: 55-65 pounds